Sunday 14 June 2015

Music Update: You don`t have my number uuuuhuu uhuu huuu :D

Heeeeeyy Helllo heyyy :)
What would you say about some new tracks from my music world? As in every week like to share with you my discoveries? In this hot week, I have for you 9 new songs. From today also I introduce a new thing on the blog. I will choose the song, which I will make a theme song of the week. In the week will be a piece of group Foals  call "My number". I would like to dedicate this song to my three buddies: Ania (<blog>), Robin and Adam. The reason? Last night. I don`t need much to be happy. One random song. Great company. Night of fun. Thank you.
Enjoy!

Martin Solveig « +1 » (feat. Sam White)

Jennifer Hudson - I Still Love You

John Newman - Come And Get It

MKTO - Bad Girls

GIANTS - Falling feat. Wølffe

Cheat Codes - Visions (Boehm Remix)

Jason Derulo - Want You To Want Me (Female Monkey Punch Remix)

Grades - King (Basic Tape Remix)

Foals - My Number

And? do you like it?
Playlist from this month:

Peace & Kisses
-D.

1 comment:

  1. I think that 'you dont have my number'... :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!