Saturday 2 July 2016

New month -new playlist


Hi everyone,



After Thursday's thrilling match Poland-Portugal I still can not believe that my team went that far. In the end, we can say that our boys (I am Polish) were huge surprise of this year's Euro 2016. In addition to day before yesterday's game also experienced changes in my flat. Changing roommate is also always some form of fresh changes. Let's hope that we all will live together well.



Okay, now it is time for new music. Today I have the honor to introduce you to 5 new songs.




[New songs are available now in the New Playlist (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].


<<< Let`s stay positive together >>>
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!