Friday 22 July 2016

Sorry! I forgot about the last playlist!



Hey!

I do not know how it happened, but I completely forgot about the summary of the previous playlist. July is almost over and I still didn't do anything about June`s Playlist. Sorry guys.
Ok, Let`s get started:
  • Number of songs: 24
  • Number of my favourite songs: 4

Of course I need to mention here twenty one pilots with song Heathens - otherwise I would have probably died.

The next "must to be here"

Jonas Blue - Perfect Strangers ft. JP Cooper


Mix of my love artist from festival - Mura Masa and the band Foals, who brings only good memories to me. - Night Swimmers (Mura Masa Edit)



What do we still have on the playlist. Yeah! Alan Walker and his Sing Me To Sleep.



As the last - full playlist!
Enjoy!
<<< Let`s stay positive together >>>
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!