Wednesday 17 August 2016

Let`s go to the cinema - but first let`s listen to new music...


Hey!

Today is finally the day when I will go and watch the Suicide Squad in the cinema. I'm a terribly curious about this film. After seeing a video clip of twenty one pilots for this movie, my desire to go to the movies has increased dramatically. I am the most curious regarding the soundtrack for this movie. Many people gave really positive feedback about the music. Of course, tomorrow I will share with you, my impressions. And now it's time to present you with the new music from the August`s Playlist.

Enjoy!



[New songs are available now in the New Playlist (Please check the top right corner) or HERE].


<<< Let`s Stay Positive Together >>>
- D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!