Thursday 4 August 2016

Summary of July`s Playlist


Hey!

This time, I was able to post the summary of the Month Playlists much earlier than the last time. Thumbs up for me! Actually, I am less satisfied because of the small number of songs that I was able to find in July. There are, unfortunately, only 16.

Due to the fact that they were no many, I came to the conclusion that I choose only two favourite songs. and these are:

1) Cool Holiday piece:

Alvaro Soler - Sofia


2) and


Nathan Goshen - Thinking About It (Let it go) KVR Remix





And what songs you like the most of the July`s new tracks?


Summary of the entire July`s Playlist you can find HERE.



<<< Let`s Stay Positive Together >>>

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving your comment :)
Hope to see you soon again!